Carrara Priority Response
As a Carrara Priority Response (CPR) client, your business will always be disaster ready
The Carrara Priority Response (CPR) program provides Ohio businesses with a disaster restoration service that is swift and organized to quickly reestablish operations after a disaster. Disasters are inevitable, but you have the power to minimize your risk by preparing your company and your people in advance. Our team can help you with disaster recovery planning that, in the case of a true disaster, will facility your business’ recovery in a way that otherwise might not have been possible.
Dealing with the aftermath of a catastrophic event is stressful for any business. In addition to heightened emotions, you could be facing any number of business-critical issues. From costly physical damage to lost data to service disruptions, the repercussions can wreak havoc on your company’s operations and your bottom line. The longer it takes to restore balance, the bigger the impact on your customers, employees and organization as a whole.
As Ohio’s leading disaster restoration company, Carrara has seen firsthand the devastating effects a disaster can have on businesses, especially those that are unprepared for it. Developing a comprehensive disaster plan before experiencing a catastrophe is the first critical step to protect your company from unforeseen events that too often devastate unprepared businesses. The actions that you take in the first 48 hours after a disaster often spell the difference between a successful recovery and major business losses.
Carrara Priority Response (CPR) – Your Personalized Recovery Program
Carrara works to create a customized CPR program by analyzing the specific risks, concerns and priorities of your business. With a deep knowledge of your company and a focus on property restoration throughout the Northeast Ohio area, we will develop the appropriate response for any disaster scenario. If and when a catastrophe strikes, we can immediately initiate your recovery plan and stabilize the situation to keep damages to a minimum.
The CPR program offers you:
- Preparation. An expert consultant helps you plan for a disaster by identifying your potential needs and documenting your site so the Carrara team can respond quickly if needed.
- Personalized Service.A project manager works directly with you for emergency and nonemergency services, providing you with a priority response for all of Carrara’s services. In addition, Carrara can establish a customized education and pricing platform to best support a client’s needs.
- Preferred Status.When an area-wide catastrophe occurs, CPR clients receive priority status over non-CPR clients.
For most companies, the impact of business interruption is more devastating than physical damage from fire, smoke or water. The Carrara Priority Response program provides you with immediate and effective solutions to mitigate any and all of your losses so you can keep your company in business and your future secure.
Our 24/7 disaster recovery services include, but are not limited to:
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Flood/Water Damage Restoration
- Contents Restoration
- Electronic Restoration and Corrosion Control
- Document/Book Recovery
- Machinery and Equipment Refurbishment
- Property Reconstruction
- Board-Up & Tarp
- Structural Cleaning
- Mold & Lead Remediation