Residential Mold Restoration
The presence of mold poses many risks to the health of you and your home, and our mold remediation services can help to remove those risks. If you have discovered the presence of unwanted mold and mildew in your home, you are potentially facing everything from property loss to structural damage to health risks. Carrara’s mold remediation specialists are experts at mold clean-up and mold removal and will act quickly in addressing these concerns so that you can once again feel safe and secure in your home.
Our proven process for mold restoration includes:
- Health and safety measures
- Removal and cleaning of affected contents
- Environment stabilization
- Testing/cleaning air systems
Residential Mold Restoration Services and Equipment
Recognizing that there are both structural and health and safety concerns involved with mold and mildew in your home, Carrara takes the appropriate steps to mitigate further damage as we restore your home and its contents.
Our mold restoration specialists will contain the spread of mold spores and microbial fragments by:
- Constructing containment barriers in unaffected areas of your home
- Stabilizing the environment in your home to control moisture levels
- Using HEPA filtration to remove all mold spores and fragments when cleaning, sanding and vacuuming affected areas
During mold remediation and restoration, Carrara also removes household contents from all affected areas of your home. These contents are delivered to our facility to be inventoried, recorded and cleaned, and are only returned to your home after mold restoration is completed.
Do you see visible mold in your home? Have you noticed musty odors that indicate undetected mold growth? If you see signs of mold or mildew, don’t wait to address the problem. Call our mold removal specialists today.
Contact us today for a mold restoration consultation.